[Ile de France] Action Learning Workshop – 6 octobre 2022
COMMUNICATE – COLLABORATE – ENGAGE
EXPERIENCE COLLABORATIVE INTELLIGENCE
Discover the Power of WIAL
Discover and then experience first-hand the magic of Collaborative Intelligence through the WIAL Action Learning methodology (World Institute of Action Learning). Action Learning is a problem-solving tool that develops leaders, solves problems, builds teams, improves organizational performance, and transforms organizations. Action Learning involves a group of people working on real problems and learning while they do so. Learning takes place at two levels: the first level is the level of the actual problem-solving task; the second level is the level of reflection on how the Group is working together. Action Learning interweaves thoroughly and seamlessly the principles and best practices of many theories from the fields of management science, psychology, education, neuroscience, political science, economics, sociology, and systems engineering.
The half-day workshop is broken down into two parts:
- Presentation of the Methodology, Components, Phases & Rules
- Participation in 90-minute Action Learning sessions
- Debrief the Action Learning session
What’s the take-away?
- Understand the methodology behind Action Learning by experiencing a session
- Leverage creativity & innovation when working with Groups/Teams
- Build more collaboration & trust within the teams/companies you work for
- Have learners become experts in question formation & active listening
- In line with what people are looking for, especially “Millennials.”
- AI-proof learning
- Installing a culture of “bienveillance.”
- Supporting HR with new tools
- Optimizing time spent in meetings
**Leveraging the power of collective intelligence**
Benefits: Action Learning
- Discover the “Team Management Tool” of the 21st century (Business Week)
- Try a quick & creative way to find solutions to complex, important and relatively urgent problems
- Develop collective & individual communication and leadership skills
- Work on real issues, take action and learn from the Group
- Think critically & work collaboratively
- Reflect on the advancement of the Group’s functioning
- Become an effective leader as you solve challenging problems
The main objective of this workshop is to …
- Experience first-hand the primary benefits of Action Learning: Problem Solving, Leadership Development, Team Building, and Coaching competence.
Learning outcomes covered in the course:
They are developing competencies involving individual and Group skills and knowledge. Individually, group members learn critical reflection, inquiry and questioning, systems thinking, active listening, self-awareness, empathy, problem-solving, decision making, presenting, and facilitating skills. Leadership skills are another critical set of skills learned through Action Learning. For instance, Action Learning initiatives help group members build leadership skills such as Emotional Intelligence, consisting of five primary abilities: self-awareness, managing emotions, motivating oneself, empathy, and handling relationships.
Vous connaissez d'autres coachs qui pourraient être intéressés ? Partagez leur cet événement !