[Paris] Coaching as a Driver of Diversity & Inclusion – 18 juin 2020
ICF Paris Ile de France invites You
to a 2-hour panel discussion on
Coaching as a Driver of Diversity & Inclusion
Date: Thursday June 18, 2020
Time: 17h00 – 19h00 CET
Place: Virtual Zoom Room
Come explore how to effectively leverage diversity in the workplace, thanks to the vast experiences shared by our 4 panelists:
Debra Ruick, Managing Director, Merrill Client Service
Graham Segroves, Senior Manager for Global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Boeing
Lani Montoya, Director Global Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion at Pernod Ricard
Corinne Colomb, Experte Handicap & Diversité, Talent & Inclusion at Bayer
Few dispute the advantages of diversity at work. But how does one effectively leverage it so that people feel comfortable adding to the shared pool of knowledge and all voices get heard ?
Learn how 3 major business leaders are leveraging Diversity and enlarge your perspective of what diversity can bring.
Key Takeaways :
- The business impact of diverse teams
- Tips for leveraging diversity in the workplace
- How D&I can help you grow as a leader or a coach
- Levers for maximizing collective intelligence so you can reap the benefits of diversity
More information regarding our 4 panelists:
- Debra Ruick, Managing Director, Merrill Client Service
Deb serves as the Head of Merrill Client Service in Bank of America Corporation’s Consumer Investments. She provides strategic direction on recruiting, talent development, and ensuring diversity and inclusion.
- Graham Segroves, Senior Manager for Global Equity, Diversity & Inlcusion at Boeing. As an internal executive coach and senior manager for Global Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the Boeing Company, Graham brings a systems perspective to the advancement of workplace change which improves both business outcomes and employee experiences.
- Lani Montoya, Director Global Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion at Pernod Ricard. Her corporate mission is to help the organization improve on D&I by partnering with leadership teams and affiliates around the world to create a talent strategy that is aligned with business objectives and the needs of their highly skilled and diverse workforce.
- Corinne Colomb, Experte Handicap & Diversité, Talent & Inclusion at Bayer. Corinne has worked for about 20 years in HR, she is passionate about making sure any singularity and specific needs from employees can be heard in companies, especially through HR policies. Currently she has a specific mission within Bayer.
This panel discussion is eligible for 2 Resource CCEUs
ICF Members : 10€
Workshop open to 90 participants
Mandatory registration on ICF’s website
For more information, please contact :
Vous connaissez d'autres coachs qui pourraient être intéressés ? Partagez leur cet événement !